14 February, 2011

Vanilla Crêpes

I am so depressed today. After school Mum and I went shopping to stock up for our food deprived house. Shopping wentsmoothly.. well doesn't it always!? Walking down the aisles of grocery stores always soothes me.. well actually I think its just the food, but..


Anyway, when we went into the car I saw about as many gorgeous men then I've had hot dinners. Seriously! They just popped up! Doubt they would be into a 16 year old...thats a form of pedophelia right!? And to make matters worse, they were all holding a single red rose? For me? Lol joke.. yeah right. Probably for their blondy booby girlfriends.

Just about over my depression when I enter the front door and see my sisters boyfriend on the sofa. Cooool, God totally wants to rub this in my face. Thanks lordy lord.. at least you don't get these Crêpes in heaven. :)

There are 3 ingredients in these morsels, and I guarantee you, they will always be in your pantry.


Vanilla Crêpes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs

Method
Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well. In a jug whisk together the milk and the 3 eggs. Gradually pour into flour while mixing with the other hand. Once batter is smooth and well incorporated, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour on about half a ladle of batter and move the pan so the batter can run over all sides of the pan. The pan should be covered. Work quickly other wise the batter will stick and you will end up with half a crêpe.

No comments: