30 December, 2010

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

My new year resoloutions start off with a bang. I'm totally ontop of things, on top of the game. Then March comes by, and I tend to get a little slack. By the time April comes around the corner, don't even bother asking.


I suck at keeping resoloutions and goals for myself. I never ever ever in the history of this planet gone for a jog, let alone attempted a sit up. Forget that.


But this year it's different. The tables have turned, I AM going to stick to my resoloutions this year. I'm going to live by them, and learn from them. Hahahah I can't beleive I'm saying all this, by the time Feburary says hello, I'll be exactly the same: lazy and slack.
New Years Resoloutions
1. Do well in school
2. Get a Boyfriend
3. Get fit, and finally go for a jog without breaking down after 2 minutes of running.
4. Be a healthy freak


What are your New Years resoloutions? Make sure you stick to them and don't follow in my lazy footsteps. I don't want to be the one dragging you down.


Carrot cake anyone?
I nearly would of been able to eat these healthy/scrumptious morsels, but the vanilla essence totally ruined it for me.



Urggh! Don't even ask about this picture. I absoloutley suck at putting mixture into patty pans. A simple job for an everyday baker- yet for me, totally different story. Huge globs managed to splat all over the muffin tray and onto the sides of the case, resulting in an ugly looking, but definate crowd pleaser.


Carrot Cake, you know you love it.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of grated carrot (approx. 2 large carrots)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb sodsa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of oil (Use any oil, I used sunflower oil)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon

Beat together the sugar and eggs until creamy

No comments: